Home Remedies For Constipation – Raw Juice Therapy
Home Remedies For Constipation
Millions of people are experiencing constipation, some worry, some take it for granted. This condition is characterized by infrequent, irregular and at times painful bowel movements. Constipation is not a disease – just a symptom of a condition that could have been caused by the person himself due to improper diet. There are many constipation remedies but many, thinking their condition to be an ailment, go immediately to their doctors. But – should they get information from the internet, they will know that a home Remedies for constipation is just as easy as saying the A-B-C.
Juice, fresh fruit and vegetable juice, is one of the best Home Remedies For Constipation problem. This refreshing drink is full of dietary fibers and fluids that can alleviate any constipation issue. The fibers will add bulk to the stool and the fluids will soften the stool. Juices easily go to the colon – cleanse it and induce peristaltic action. Thus results an easy passage of waste and toxins out of the body.
There is only one assistant for this home remedy for constipation – a juicer or a fruit squeezer or a blender. Whichever of these kitchen appliances is available will be of very great help to produce the much needed fruit or vegetable juice. There are prepared juices, bottled and in tetra-packs. In emergency cases, these can be substitutes but still the freshly extracted juice is of high preference. (Please refrain from buying juice in plastic containers – which are not really very healthy.)
Here are some of the most recommended (Home Remedies For Constipation) fruit and vegetable juice.
• Lemon juice is one of the best therapies for constipation. Mix the lemon juice to a glass of warm water. Sweeten with honey, which also contains fiber.
• Prune juice, although coming from plums, is rich also in iron. Prune juice has been one of the roven effective means to alleviate constipation. It is a natural laxative.
• Green apple juice is high in malic acid that will act on breaking down fatty tissues. Wash and include the skin for more fiber.
• Pear juice is rich in vitamins and minerals and they are good colon cleansers. The pulp is rich in fiber so must be included in the blending.
• Aloe vera juice has health benefits that should not be overlooked. It is dubbed medicinal aloe. Use a fresh, thick and fleshy leaf for juice extraction.
• Citrus fruit juice has citric acid that stimulates the intestines and peristaltic movements.. Aside from doing good to constipation condition, this juice is a cleansing agent that removes plaques in the arteries.
• Orange juice is also a good therapy for constipation. Some people add a tablespoon of olive oil to a glass of orange juice. Olive oil is also healthy for the body system.
• Carrot juice contains certain oils that are beneficial to the stomach and colon. The juice helps in digestion and it starts bowel movements.
• Tomato juice is rich in vitamin A and it cleanses the stomach and intestines. It removes indigestion, gas and constipation.
• Broccoli and cauliflower juice are rich in vitamin C and fiber. These vegetables can be steamed or boiled then prior to blending.
There are a lot more fruits and vegetables that are very beneficial to the colon. There are those that are not juiced but eaten fresh, just after being thoroughly washed. The good thing with juice as a BEST Home Remedies For Constipation is that it supplies dietary fiber and fluids. Water and juice therapy are very beneficial to constipation.
Read More :- Isobel_Fernandez