Bedroom Interior Painting Ideas
The bedroom is many people’s favorite place in their home. It is a place where they can go to relax and unwind. When it comes to interior painting for the bedroom, you should choose colors that reflect your personality. Painting your bedroom can be a weekend home improvement project. If you are unsure as to what color you should paint your bedroom it might help to know that there are three basic kinds of colors. They are neutral, cool, and warm colors.
• Neutral or muted colors-the colors that fall under this category are beige, brown, skin color, and gray. These are the colors that offer comfort and stability to bedroom surroundings. Using these on the walls can help suppress the effect of any bright colors that are used in the fabrics or accessories of the bedroom.
• Warm colors-the colors that fall under this category are bright colors like orange, yellow, and red. Using these colors will add vibrancy and energy to your bedroom. Most experts recommend that you not use these colors for your bedroom because these colors are thought to make your bedroom look small and dark.
• Cool colors-the colors that fall under this category are all pastel shades like light purple or light pink, blue, and green. These colors are thought to have a very soothing effect on your body and mind. When using these colors they can help to calm and relax you.
In addition to the three basic kinds of colors there are also some great combinations of interior painting color ideas for your bedroom.
• Pink colors-this is often the one that most choose for painting a girl’s bedroom but it can look equally good for the master bedroom. There are many shades of pink that you can use. One example would be to paint one wall of the bedroom in a hot bold shade of pink and on the other three walls use a light pink color. This will make your bedroom come alive.
• White and yellow-although experts do not recommend using warm colors like yellow in the bedroom if you pair it with white fabric and accessories you can create a balance in the bedroom. Adding some white murals on the wall can make the room look cheerful.
• Blue and green-both of these are soothing but still many do not use these two in combinations. The reason is that some feel they are in contrast to each other. One way to give your bedroom a unique feeling is to paint the ceiling in sky blue and the walls light green. You could also stencil some white stars on the ceiling.
Writer :- Avisha Jain